Become a Wolfpack Ambassador
Wolfpack Running puts on amazing experience events.
Both our events London Cardiff 24 and Dragon Seeker 60k provide those that undertake them with memories for years to come. Neither event can really be summed up in a single sentence and is instead best explained face to face. To do this we need your help.
We want to promote the events to ensure everyone has heard about them and everyone knows about them. We don't want to talk people into doing the events, we don't think we have to. We just want people to have heard about them.
This is where you come in. If you've been involved in our events before you can register as a Wolfpack Ambassador. This allows you to receive rewards for helping promote the event to runners, workplaces, friends, family, charities and sports clubs. In fact anyone who you feel would appreciate the opportunity to test themselves and achieve something incredible.
What do I get?
As a Wolfpack Ambassador you get a rewarded for teams that sign up due to your enthusiasm.
- For every LC24 team that signs up using your name, you will receive: £100 cash OR £150 discount for your team (payments made after the event)
- Sign up 2 teams and get a wolfpack ambassador hoody
- Sign up 4 teams and get a wolfpack running tech tee
- Sign up 6 teams and get a full team entry for free (this year or next)
- For every DS60 runner that signs up using your name, you will receive: £8 per runner OR £10 discount for your entry (payments made after the event)
- Sign up 8 runners and get a full entry for free (this year or next)
- Sign up 12 runners and get a wolfpack ambassador hoody
- Sign up 16 runners and get a wolfpack running tee
There is no limit to the number of teams or runners that can sign up
Note: Your own team or entry does not count towards your total.
What do I have to do?
This role is suited to someone who has done our events before and is passionate about the experience.
- Register with us
- Review our confirmation email with the information you need
- TALK TO EVERYONE
Simply these events are amazing experiences. All you need to do is talk to people.
Explain the concept of the events, tell them what is it like doing them and your own personal experiences.
If they have questions that you don't know the answer simply get in touch.
You do not need to do any minimum work, or commit any minimum time. What you put in is up to you.
What happens next?
Upon registration we will email you all the information you need including:
- How entrants identify that you referred them
- Information about the events
- Some pics from the events to share
- The perks of the event you can shout about
- Testimonials to share
As an ambassador you will be invited to a number of events in the lead up to the event and also to come along to the event itself. You can be involved as a marshal, a spectator or one of the organising team.