Amazing team relay experience
Fri June 4th to Sat June 5th 2021
Can your team run from London to Cardiff in under 24 hours?
Start: Twickenham, London
Finish: Cardiff University, Cardiff
Deadline to enter new team 7th May 2021 | Deadline for team members 1st June 2021
WATCH THE VIDEO: Can you make it to Cardiff within the 33 hour cut-off?
Start in London with your team of up to 12 runners. Relay run the 160 miles and arrive in Cardiff, exhausted but elated. You will run alongside canals and rivers, down country lanes and pavements, through forests and towns, and over the Severn Crossing. Amazing experience with memories to last forever.
The course has 24 stages, each be run by at least one runner. There are also 3 team stages where you run together as a team, including the midway night-time team stage.
When you’re not running, you’re in your team minibus, travelling between checkpoints, resting, eating and keeping spirits high.
What does it cost?
- Individual Entry of £90 per runner -> Early bird deal - SAVE £20 per runner
- Team creation price £60
- Full Team Entry of £1,000 (Team creation, 12 runners and 4 support) -> Early bird deal - SAVE £100 per full team
Find out about our Event Packages
- Our famous “Survivor Hoody” for every team member
- Team Survival Pack – nibbles, water, wet wipes, kitchen roll and other essentials
- Medal for every team member upon finishing
- Live GPS tracker and monitoring through event
- Emergency response vehicles during the entire event
- 2 sets of maps of each stage
- Entry to the After Event Party
- Food and drink offers during challenge and at the Finish