Amazing team experience.
12 runners | 24 Stages | Non-stop
Can your team run from London to Cardiff in under 24 hours?
SUMMER 2021 - Date TBC
Start: The Stoop, Twickenham, London
Finish: Cardiff University, Cardiff
Deadline to enter new team April 2021 | Deadline for team members May 2021
WATCH THE VIDEO: Can you make it to Cardiff within the 33 hour cut-off?
Teams of 8 -12 runners start in London and run a 160mile relay race to arrive in Cardiff, exhausted but elated. Run alongside canals and rivers, down country lanes and pavements, through forests and towns, and over the Severn Crossing, navigating with the maps provided and a compass.
The course is broken down into 24 stages, which can each be taken on by one or more runners. There are also 3 additional team stages to make sure you can all get as involved as possible.
When you’re not running a stage, you’re in your team minibus, travelling between checkpoints, resting, eating and keeping spirits high.
What does it cost?
- Individual Entry of £90 per runner
- Early bird deal - SAVE £20 per runner
- Team creation price £60
- Full Team Entry of £1,000 (Team creation, 12 runners and 4 support)
- Early bird deal - SAVE £100 per full team
Find out about our Event Packages
- Our famous “Survivor Hoody” for every team member
- Team Survival Pack – nibbles, water, wet wipes, kitchen roll and other essentials
- Medal for every team member upon finishing
- Live GPS tracker and monitoring through event
- Emergency response vehicles during the entire event
- 2 sets of maps of each stage
- Entry to the After Event Party
- Food and drink offers during challenge and at the Finish