One of the UK’s most amazing team experiences.
Teams of 12 runners | 24 Stages | Non-stop
Can your team run from London to Cardiff in under 24 hours?
Fri 8th to Sat 9th May 2020
Start: The Stoop, Twickenham, London
Finish: Cardiff University, Cardiff
WATCH THE VIDEO: Can you make it to Cardiff in under 24 hours?
Teams of 8 -12 runners start in London and run a 160mile relay race to arrive in Cardiff, exhausted but elated. Run alongside canals and rivers, down country lanes and pavements, through forests and towns, and over the Severn Crossing, navigating with the maps provided and a compass.
The course is broken down into 24 stages, which can each be taken on by one or more runners. There are also 3 additional team stages to make sure you can all get as involved as possible.
When you’re not running a stage, you’re in your team minibus, travelling between checkpoints, resting, eating and keeping spirits high.
What does it cost?
Current deal - until 1st of March
- Individual Entry of £80 per runner (saving £10)
- Full Team Entry of £900 (12 runners and 4 support)
Discount end dates
- £85/runner (saving £5) until 1st of April
Find out about our Event Packages
- Our famous “Survivor Hoody” for every team member
- Team Survival Pack – nibbles, water, wet wipes, kitchen roll and other essentials
- Medal for every team member upon finishing
- Live GPS tracker and monitoring through event
- Emergency response vehicles during the entire event
- 2 sets of maps of each stage
- Entry to the After Event Party
- Food and drink offers during challenge and at the Finish